Trial and Failure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Fever and an Important Question

2 posters

Go down

Spring Fever and an Important Question Empty Spring Fever and an Important Question

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:23 pm

I don't know what the cause is, but there are now more news rants this month than any other month in Trial and Failure history (even August and September 2010!). And this is only the ninth day. If you like news rants, looks like April's the month for you.

And in other news, Trial and Failure has broken the 150 page mark. Which brings me to my next item- at some point, I'm hoping for there to be a Trial and Failure book. Probably not in bookstores across America or anything, but if I have to, maybe just a self-published book from Lulu.com or something. This isn't going to happen now and this isn't going to happen soon, but I'd like to know beforehand whether or not anybody here would even be interested in something like this.

EDIT: Also, this forum can now be viewed in mobile mode- just whip out your iPhone/iPod Touch/other mobile browser and see!

Thanks for your time, and happy Spring!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://trialandfailure.freeforumshosting.org

Back to top Go down

Spring Fever and an Important Question Empty Re: Spring Fever and an Important Question

Post  PrinceGameNerd Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:53 pm

My spring isn't happy. It's still snowing, and I can't even build snowmen with it.
PrinceGameNerd
PrinceGameNerd

Back to top Go down

Spring Fever and an Important Question Empty Re: Spring Fever and an Important Question

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Well, at least you can stay inside and read my site! It's like a captive audience!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceGameNerd Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Oh look, it stopped snowing as soon my class starts cross country skiing in phys ed.
PrinceGameNerd
PrinceGameNerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:25 pm

PrinceGameNerd wrote:Oh look, it stopped snowing as soon my class starts cross country skiing in phys ed.

Great!

I mean, oh no!

I mean...hm. What an interesting observation. Is that good? tongue
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceGameNerd Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:18 pm

It snowed again after our teacher postponed our skiing. This snow really hates me.
PrinceGameNerd
PrinceGameNerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:59 pm

I heard snow and Canada aren't getting along these days.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceGameNerd Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Oh, to answer your question, I requested an article in March, but you didn't upload it until April, and I found one article in March, but didn't request it until April.
PrinceGameNerd
PrinceGameNerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum