Trial and Failure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLZ DO THIS!!!!

2 posters

Go down

PLZ DO THIS!!!! Empty PLZ DO THIS!!!!

Post  TIGERPOKEMON Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:09 pm

hello, my name is hexlord. well not really, that's just my username, i have a real name as well, but i don't think anyone here should know about it, as charming as gameFAQS may be.

i am here today to talk to you about why the 3ds will fail, hopefully i will not scare u away as i have thought over my points long and hard. perhaps we can have a good decent discussion over why the 3ds will fail, although i will always end up right, lol......

i guess i should start with the e3 nintendo conference that occurred this year. i came in not expecting much, e3 was the one time during the year when i followed vg news the most, im a microbiology major so i have more important things to do then watch g4 or reed ign. call me butthurt, but the least i expected was a sequel to metal gear solid: twin snakes, the best nintendo game ever made.

no, all we got was mario sports and some donkey kong game no one cares about (does anyone still even play donkey kong?). then nintendo brings this big buildup, only to reveal a "console" thats just like the last portable one except it's in 3d..... OMG!!!!!!

now, call me butthurt (again lol) but i already see so much wrong dis. first of all constant 3d will make your head hurt a lot, it is not theory but fact, your eyes can not take so much 3d at such long intervals. yeah there's a slider wher u can turn off 3d, but then wat about game objectives that need you to look in 3d? i know a lot of gaming enthusiasts that have only 1 eye (i come from estonia times r tough there) and they are very angry about this. nintendo is ignorin their most loyal fans for 3d gimmick money!!!

secondly, i see a lot of people saying that 3ds has really good graphics!? LOL have you people seen the psp? it came out around the same time as ds and it has graphics just as good? who wants to buy a system with dumb last gen graphics? besides a bunch of noobs that don't know what good games are lol.

lastly, the control scheme is really dumb. didn't nintendo see how psp failed with teh controls? a dpad and a analog slider thing on the same side??? lol that's terrible! developers will have no idea how to make good controls for 3ds games thanks to that and all the games will be awkward to use!

well that's why i think the 3ds will fail bad graphics bad gimmicks and bad controls again i cum from estonia so srry if english isn't too good i'm still learning!!

Posted by Hexlord on GameFAQS

Link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-3ds/56349158

TIGERPOKEMON
TIGERPOKEMON

Back to top Go down

PLZ DO THIS!!!! Empty Re: PLZ DO THIS!!!!

Post  Admin Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Oh...that post again. I think I already did in that topic.

I'll think about it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://trialandfailure.freeforumshosting.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:31 pm

From the topic:

hello, my name is hexlord. well not really, that's just my username, i have a real name as well, but i don't think anyone here should know about it, as charming as gameFAQS may be.

>_>

i am here today to talk to you about why the 3ds will fail, hopefully i will not scare u away as i have thought over my points long and hard. perhaps we can have a good decent discussion over why the 3ds will fail, although i will always end up right, lol......

Here we go again, thankfully I have experience.

i guess i should start with the e3 nintendo conference that occurred this year. i came in not expecting much, e3 was the one time during the year when i followed vg news the most, im a microbiology major so i have more important things to do then watch g4 or reed ign. call me butthurt, but the least i expected was a sequel to metal gear solid: twin snakes, the best nintendo game ever made.

no, all we got was mario sports and some donkey kong game no one cares about (does anyone still even play donkey kong?).

Actually, yes.

then nintendo brings this big buildup, only to reveal a "console" thats just like the last portable one except it's in 3d..... OMG!!!!!!

Except for the fact that it's a completely new system.

now, call me butthurt (again lol) but i already see so much wrong dis.

Not as much as what's wrong with your grammar.

first of all constant 3d will make your head hurt a lot, it is not theory but fact, your eyes can not take so much 3d at such long intervals.

Maybe little kids, but they advise not to us it for so long if you're under six. Otherwise, get your facts straight.

yeah there's a slider wher u can turn off 3d, but then wat about game objectives that need you to look in 3d? i know a lot of gaming enthusiasts that have only 1 eye (i come from estonia times r tough there) and they are very angry about this. nintendo is ignorin their most loyal fans for 3d gimmick money!!!

Call me ignorant, but I have no idea what "Estonia" is. I doubt that's where their most loyal fans come from, and why the heck would a single place be filled with one-eyed people?

secondly, i see a lot of people saying that 3ds has really good graphics!? LOL have you people seen the psp? it came out around the same time as ds and it has graphics just as good?

Is that a question?

who wants to buy a system with dumb last gen graphics? besides a bunch of noobs that don't know what good games are lol.

You just confessed to liking games only for graphics. Pity.

lastly, the control scheme is really dumb. didn't nintendo see how psp failed with teh controls? a dpad and a analog slider thing on the same side??? lol that's terrible! developers will have no idea how to make good controls for 3ds games thanks to that and all the games will be awkward to use!

well that's why i think the 3ds will fail bad graphics bad gimmicks and bad controls again i cum from estonia so srry if english isn't too good i'm still learning!!

That's no excuse, and I think you're lying anyway. If you apologize for bad spelling, why make it worse by intentionally adding "lol"?

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add header)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://trialandfailure.freeforumshosting.org

Back to top Go down

Post  TIGERPOKEMON Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:12 pm

thank you!
TIGERPOKEMON
TIGERPOKEMON

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum